Have several students in your school who will be sitting admissions tests this year?
Why not get the annual school membership for them?
How to add students?
After you have purchased, please email (email@example.com) the details of the students who you wish you enroll on this course, by attaching a spreadsheet with the following columns: First Name, Surname, Email Address.
Please use the following format as the subject of the email: “Student Access Codes: “School Name””
We will then generate access codes for these students and send them back within 3 working days.
You can try out our site for 24 hours, for just £1. If you find it isn’t for you, you can cancel your membership by navigating to My Account –> Order History within 24 hours, and you won’t be charged again.
Access to the following video solutions:
– STEP Maths Paper Video Solutions for the last 5 years (STEP I, II and III)*
– MAT Past Paper Video Solutions since 2007
– PAT Past Paper Video Solutions since 2006
– ENGAA Paper Video Solutions since 2016 (including spec)
– TMUA Paper Video Solutions since 2016 (including spec)
– BMAT Past Paper Video Solutions since 2012 (except 2014 where detailed written solutions already exist) including BMAT essay writing guide
– A guide to each section of the UKCAT
– A guide to Medical Personal Statements
– A guide to Medical Interviews (inc MMI, Traditional and Oxbridge style interview, and evaluation of answers and suggestions for improvement)
– 4 sets of Mock ENGAA Papers – created by STEP Maths and accompanied by video solutions – also very useful for students sitting the Maths and Physics sections of the NSAA
– 1 set of Mock TMUA Papers – created by STEP Maths and accompanied by video solutions
– TMUA / MAT Warmup Questions with Video Solutions
– Useful Theory for Maths and Physics Admissions Tests
*Please note, some STEP III statistics questions have not yet been uploaded.